Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Organized: Setting a Routine

Now that Wyatt is already over a month old, we are starting to get somewhat into a groove.  While we are getting Wyatt into a groove, I feel Carter is taking advantage of not having one on one time. I try my best, but felt a routine was in need. So after seeing some routines online I decided to come up with my own.

I loved how Jen at IHeartOrganizing made a spreadsheet, and color coded it. 
So I sat down with Excel and went to work!

I won't print out the routine for a couple days because I knew that it woulod take a few days to get the timing down. But once we get it down, I printed it out and stuck it on the fridge.

Here's what mine looks like so far!  



Hopefully next week, it will just be a habit, but I doubt it!  One day maybe, next week probably not!

Do you have a routine that works for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!