Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our November Calendar

Now, I cannot take full credit for this calendar. 
The amazing number cards are from Doodlebugs Teaching
Go stop by, she has some great freebies and printables for purchase!

Even if you are not a teacher, you can use her printables! 
I printed the November calendar and went to the dollar store to pick up supplies and got to work!
( I also LOVE her October Calendar Cards! Super cute!)


To make my calendar, I bought a standard size piece of posterboard.  
I used her number cards as my guide for how big my days of the week had to be. 
Then I used Velcro for everything ( thinking down the road I would let Carter put the days of the week up each week)  

We've been using it for a couple days now and Carter likes to tell me all the numbers! Which is great since he knows all his letters already!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!