Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Little Knick Knack Guest Post

*In case you missed me last Friday, plus the freebie is good until tomorrow!)

Hello Little Knick Knack Friends!

I'm Felicia and I create, cook and play over at All Things Fee!


Thanks Megan for letting me stop by! 

As the season of giving is already upon us, I decided I wanted to give my readers a gift!
And what better way to do that, than with a freebie!

Recently, I have become addicted to designing these cute digital cupcake toppers!

So much so that I started to offer them here.
 All you have to do is print them on card stock! 

I've made Jessie Cowgirl Birthday Toppers,
Halloween, and Thanksgiving Toppers too!
With lots of plans of adding more in the New Year!

And now you can get these Holiday toppers free, just for stopping by!
(When you stop by you will be able to access and save the toppers without the copyright on them!)

Classic Red and Green Christmas Colored:


OR:

Blue and Silver:


Cupcake Toppers are 2" in diameter.

To create Toppers:
-Save File to your computer
-Print on Card Stock or Heavyweight Paper
-Attach a Toothpick to pack of topper, or laminate and place right in frosting

To create other matching Party Accessories Think About Printing:
-Magnets
-Sticker Paper
-Gift tags

Become a follower of the shop to be the first to know about FREEBIES, SPECIALS & NEW ITEMS!
Enjoy!


Thanks again Megan for letting me stop by! 
Wishing each and everyone of you a happy and healthy holiday season!
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!