Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gifts: Brown Sugar Bath Scrub

Each year I make gifts, and this one is definitely going to be a keeper! 

I found the recipe online, but it's simple enough that you can change it up!


2 cups Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Oil

Mix. 
Yup. Thats it.
Put in a jar, add a bow and tag!
This made three small jars.

I used white yarn that matched the washcloths I gave with the scrub. I'll share tommorow! 
And to make the tags, I used my circle punch, white cardstock!


Can you imagine mixing different extracts or essential oils?

The possibilities are endless!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my scrub. It smells so good and it makes my skin sooo soft! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! So glad you like and used it! And now you can make more when you run out!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!