Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals: 2014

Happy New Year!

It's nice to set goals for yourself, and I'm realizing that more and more as a stay at home mom!

I am so happy with how I did for 2013! Here is an update:

 Declutter & Organize:
Even though I will be listing Declutter & Organize again this year, I think I have done pretty good overall. I've definitely donated my fair share this past year, but I'm sticking to it!

Meal Planning:
I am really happy with how I did last year, I came up with a system to not have to sit down every month, or week! Now just to stick with it! The system is in place, now just to use it!

 Construction:
Even though I never posted about our bathroom construction, it happened! 
Maybe I should blog about it this year? Ha!

 Decorating:
I'm getting there.. I'm awful at semi permanent decisions. I tend to make do with what I have, and just let the walls be bare for 7 years! But I did take a leap, and put up a decal in my living room recently!

Photography:
Meh. Still haven't made this a priority. Maybe this is my year!

Sew More:
This is on the list! With a new craft/office space in my future I am determined to make it work!

 Make a handmade gift each month!
While I didn't stick to this, I was able to do it! 
Lots of scarves, cowls and cookies were handed out this year! 

While I will be working on the same things last year, I am hoping each month to work toward something. This month is a no brainer! Organizing! 

What are you planning for the New Year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!