Thursday, December 30, 2010

Packages...

Earlier this week I shared Shaped Rice Krispie Treats, and today I am sharing how I wrapped them up to pass out to family and friends.  

In comes my favorite customizable tool, the clothespin! With a dab of glue you can jazz up your clothespins to suit any holiday or party!  Plus add them to my favorite way of wrapping, the paper lunch bag. And you have an adorable way to hand out some simple homemade snacks!


For my mitten clothespins, I found cute Felt Stickers already to go in Joann's.  All I did was glue them to my clothespins and attached my card to each bag.


Are they not super cute?


I've also done Leaves for a Fall Bridal shower to use for the "Clothespin" game.  Super simple, and adds just the right amount of homemade flair!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!