Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!


Every year I take a minute to look back at the top ten popular posts of All Things Fee!

And this year is no different!
 


These are my go to pattern for Crochet Flowers, they work up quick and the three sizes are really all I have ever needed!
 
 
I've use this all over my house for a bunch of different things! The latest? Plants!
 
 
 
I've got another finger knit idea floating around in my head, so I just need to do it!


With Chalkboards being all the rage this year, I am not surprised my eraser made the top ten!
 
 
 
I still use these! Love that I can see the colors and if they unravel out the side, I just snip the thread!
 
 
Carter is really great at bedtime, now if only Wyatt and Ellie would follow suit!
 
 
 
Knock on wood I haven't had to use this tutorial in a while, but it's a good thing to know!
 
 
Best kitchen update to date! Love having my sponges, old toothbrushes for cleaning within arms reach when I am working at the sink!


Yum! Reminds me we haven't had in a while... Maybe tonight?
 
 
and.... the number one spot goes to




I've Revamped how I plan now, so check that out here! I think it's pretty genius, I never have to sit and meal plan again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!