Friday, January 2, 2015

Goals: 2015


Happy New Year!

It's nice to set goals for yourself, and I'm realizing that more and more as a stay at home mom!

I am happy with how I did for 2014! Here's how I did:
 
In 2014, I Decluttered, Organized my little heart out! I even Renovated our Mudroom while my husband was away! Next up, our old Bathroom! I want it to be an Office/Craft Space! My husband jokes he wants to keep it a bathroom. Except it would be right next to the new bathroom. It would be weird!
 
 As far as  Meal Planning goes, I've simplified my system, and do pretty well! Hopefully 2015 I really stick with it!

Ha! Construction!  I still haven't blogged out Bathroom Reno project. I just feel Bathrooms aren't that photo worthy! But I really should throw a post together as it came together really nicely!

 Decorating. Does the Wreath in the Mudroom Count? I really need to hang some things!
 
Photography. Meh. Still haven't made this a priority. I keep making excuses, my gear is too old. I don't have time. I need to make time. I miss it! Maybe this is my year!

Sew More. This is on the list! With a new craft/office space in my future I am determined to make it work! I have fabric for a couple dresses for Ellie, and a dress for me. They need to happen!

 Make a handmade gift each month. Hopefully, I stick to my 30 When 30, and work on 1-2 items a month. Hopefully one could be a gift!

As usual, I plan on working on these things again but also my 30 When 30!

What are you planning for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!